|Dimensions||12 x 7 x 6 in|
C1 Cardioid Large Diaphragm FET Condenser
The Miktek C1 large diaphragm FET condenser will impress the most critical listeners and inspire artists to create their best performance. The microphone features a tightly controlled cardioid pick up pattern. In addition, the C1 employs a high-pass filter and –10dB pad for recording loud sound sources.
The frequency response is warm on the bottom and silky-sweet on the top, yet at the same time, the midrange is natural and open. The microphone produces amazing results when recording acoustic instruments, guitar amps, or as overheads on a drum kit. But of course, the C1 really excels on vocal applications.
• MK1 1-inch Capsule 5-micron Mylar, Evaporated Gold Diaphragm
• Cardioid Pick-up Pattern
• High-pass Filter & -10dB Pad Switches
• Variable Capsule Bias Voltage: 48 – 60v
• Miktek T7 Transformer by AMI
• Individual serialized Frequency Response Graph
• Packaged in a Wood Presentation Case with Swivel-mount and Shock-mount
The Miktek C1 is hand assembled, tested and packaged in Nashville, Tennessee, USA using components from the US, Europe and Asia. Each microphone includes its serialized frequency response graph created during final testing.
The C1 is packaged with its swivel mount, in a wooden box, along with the included shock mount.